Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend Reflections/Blue And Green Dragonfly

Today's reflection photo is from a dragonfly I found flying inside the house at night. It fell a few times so I gently placed it on an artificial plant (below). Then I took it outside and placed in on the mussaenda plant. I was amazed at the colours! The frontal view in the second picture which was incidentally taken first, showed no indication of blue and green dragonfly resplendence! Please click on the picture to see the details.
To see more posts on Weekend Reflections, head over to Jameshttp://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What an amazing picture of the face!!!

Sylvia K said...

Awesome captures, as always! Thank you for sharing! Have a beautiful weekend!

Sylvia

lotusleaf said...

Kanak, you discover such wonderful creatures to photograph!The peacock colours on this fellow are simply stunning! I believe dragonflies eat mosquito larvae, another plus point in his account :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

Great captures. Special the second one :)

Leovi said...

Nice pictures, I love these delicate dragonflies.